A Bit of Nonsense, But Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bit of Nonsense, But Fun

When I originally posted this message, it was rather long, so I have split it into two parts. Part 1 follows:

To all of you who have ever had any trouble unsubscribing from an on-line Mailing list. The following appeared on the Kent (England) mailing list after one of the listers asked how to unsubscribe.

OPTION 1. First, ask me to mail you an Unsubscribing Kit. $29.95 plus shipping. Then follow these directions.

The kit will most likely be the standard no-fault type. Depending on requirements, System A and/or System B can be used. When operating System A, depress lever and a plastic dalkron unsubscriber will be dispensed through the slot immediately underneath. When you have fastened the adhesive lip, attach connection marked by the large "X" outlet hose. Twist the silver-coloured ring one inch below the connection point until you feel it lock. The kit is now ready for use. The Cin-Eliminator is activated by the small switch on the lip. When securing, twist the ring back to its initial condition, so that the two orange lines meet. Disconnect. Place the dalkron unsubscriber in the vacuum receptable to the rear. Activate by pressing the blue button.

The controls for System B are located on the opposite side. The red release switch places the Cin-Eliminator into position. It can be adjusted manually up or down by pressing the blue manual release button. The opening is self-adjusting. To secure after use, press the green button, which simultaneously activates the evaporator and returns the Cin-Eliminator to its storage position. You may log off if the green exit light is on over the evaporator. If the red light is illuminated, one of the Cin-Eliminator requirements has not been properly implemented. Press the "List Guy" call button on the right. He will secure all facilities from his control panel.

From here please go to Part 2 of "A Bit of Nonsense but Fun"

Gwenda
    Registered
    Last edited by Gwenda; 19-07-04, 16:56.
    Gwenda
Working...
X