Gwenda is still around and still looking for Sundbergs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwenda is still around and still looking for Sundbergs

Hi everyone. Sorry it has been a very long time since I made contact with Finlander, due to other things taking over. However, I have been in "reading mode" a few times in the past year or so and hope to soon be back in "writing mode" a bit more often. Might even get back to the birthday greetings eventually. Thank you for mine, by the way, the other week. I was very happy to receive it via email from Finlander, but don't know who actually sent it.

While I am busy going back into all the postings I haven't read over the last year or so, is there any news on the Sundbergs that I might have missed?
    Gwenda

Welcome Back!

Hi Gwenda,

Welcome back! We've missed you. Hope to see you back online soon.
    June

Comment

Welcome back. I was wondering where you were and if you were well.
      Karen

Comment

Thank you Karen. No, I have not been ill, but just that lots of other things have taken over my life lately. I am now finally "officially" retired from my paid job (after several false starts) and find that I should have more time to devote to my voluntary jobs/interests, including Finlander. I've started composing poems again (some of them in my sleep, believe it or not) so perhaps in a week or so, I can start posting them back on to Finlander occasionally - if the demand is there, or even if it is not!! This evening I am off to the theatre to see my very favourite poet in all the world - Pam Ayres (a very funny lady and I do wish I could write poems like she does). Booked the tickets way back in November and today is the day.
        Gwenda

Comment

Working...
        X