Appelgren - Sundblom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appelgren - Sundblom

Looking for information about the family, Ida Maria Elisabeth Sundblom born 2 Apr 1870 in Mariehamn Åland married 25 Aug 1889 to engine man (maskinist) Johan Walfrid Appelgren born about 1863, from Åbo (Turku) Domyrkoförsamlingen.
    I have information about Ida's ancestors and her 2 brothers that emigrated to Australia, but I do not know anything what happened the Appelgren family and if they had any children. Ida was present in Mariehamn during the estate of inventory after her father Gustav Adolf Sundblom in Nov 1902. Relatives from Australia plan to visit us in the end of May.
    Thanks for any information,
    Ingemar
    Ingemar Ekman
    Registered
    Last edited by Ingemar Ekman; 09-06-06, 15:45.

Streng from Pyhämaa

Thank you Thomas, Joakim, Eva and Karin for all your help about the family and the contact with now living relatives. We would like to know more about Ida Maria Elisabet Sundblom’s mother Lovisa Maria Johansdotter Streng, born 1 AUG 1837 in Pyhämaa, dead 6 APR 1911 in Mariehamn (or Turku). I did not find her birth in HISKI. The marriage record 28 June 1818 in Reidula village, Västergård farm in Pyhämaa between shoemaker Johan Streng and Anna Johansdotter looks promising. Grateful for any information about the Streng family from Pyhämaa.
    //Ingemar

Comment

Working...
    X