The renewed SFHS web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The renewed SFHS web site

Some of you probably have seen that the SFHS web site has been renewed. Some of the features are:
    • public pages that can be seen by everybody browsing the web
    • pages viewable only to registered
    • pages viewable only to SFHS members
    • on-line PDF version of the most recent Quarterly issue - viewable to SFHS members only

If you aren't a member of SFHS -- why not join now?

Talko

Hasse,

Has the philosophy changed with respect to who can access Talko. Previously, anyone could look at at least 6 generations of all submissions. Recently, I have tried to access Talko and have not been able to. ( I am going to the general TALKO site.) ( I realize to see the entire site, I must have previously submitted my own ancestors.)

Roy

Comment

Talko

Roy,

Yes, the structure of Talko has changed in that respect. Previously I used to create a snapshot of every tree's first generations and post them for everybody to see. As this was done manuallly it took time, too much time to be frank. Unless I get a bright idea ay some point which would make it easier to maintain there will not be any (free) previews in the future either.

So - just now the only way of getting access to the Talko material is to submit your research as a gedcom file.

Hasse

Comment

Working...
      X