searching for old friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for old friend

I am searching for an old friend from Kukkola Finland. Her name is Riikka Kakko. She would be about 27 or 28 now. Her address was inadvertantly lost at time when she had just had a new baby. I never had a chance to congratulate her on her child and always felt terribly about.

If anyone has any contact with a person named Riikka Kakko from Kukkola, Finland or Tornio, Finland, please put me in contact with her.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Danny Foster
    Danny Foster

Hello Danny!
    I am happy to hear about you after all these years!
    I found out that you have been trying to find information about me. I just want to inform you that I am fine and a mother of four children, 2 boys, Valtteri and Luka and 2 girls, Roosa and Milla. My current name is Riikka Graichi. I work in social field with people who have mental problems or physical problems. My work is challenging and keeping me active. I really enjoy it. I found a little information about you in net. There was said you are married and have a daughter and you work as a lawyer. I don't know if you will get this msg. I hope you will. I wish you all the best!
    Best wishes from Finland,
    Riikka

Comment

Hi, Riika! It's really great to hear from you. I am glad you found this old post. I am also glad that you are doing really well. It sounds like you have a really nice family (with lots of children!) and a really interesting job. My wife, daughter, and I live in a college town in Northern California called Davis. It's a really beautiful town with lots of parks and bike paths. My wife (Melissa) is also a lawyer, and we both work in Sacramento, California. My daughter is named Hadley and she is five and a half years old. I would really enjoy hearing about how things have gone for you all these years. I think the last time we exchanged letters was about 20 years ago. Feel free to email at djf15hotmail.com. Best to you too!
      Danny
      Danny Foster

Comment

Working...
      X