Pedersöre parish - Pedersöre församling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedersöre parish - Pedersöre församling

From a discussion in the Österbotten forum I prepared this tiny chart sent over by Alf B. It shows the parishes which have their origin in the old Pedersöre församling, how the different parishes have been created, from which year the parishes have their history books and communionbooks etc.

---
    Denna grafiska framställning är densamma som Alf postade i Osterbotten forumet men preparerad så den kan ses som väldigt liten bild utan Acrobat -programvaran. Bilden visar hur nya församlingar bildats ur Pedersöre moderförsamling, när kapell skapats, från vilka år som historie- och kommunionsböcker finns etc.
    Attached Files

Hi,
    The chart is very helpful! Now when I run out of church book records in Jakobstad, I know to go to the Pedersöre books for any earlier entries.
    Thanks, Hasse!
    Syrene
    Support SFHS - Building a bridge back to Finland!

Comment

Originally posted by syrene
      Hi,
      The chart is very helpful! Now when I run out of church book records in Jakobstad, I know to go to the Pedersöre books for any earlier entries.
      Thanks, Hasse!
      Syrene
      The thanks goes to Alf and Jakobstads släktforskare.

Comment

Pedersöre

Here is a complement to the chart Hasse posted.

It is a map of all the parishes that were founded over time from Pedersöre Storsocken. The map was drawn by Josef Backlund from Jakobstad (my maternal grandfather's brother). It is published in Pedersöre Storsockens historia intill 1865 part 2 by K. V. Åkerblom (Jakobstad 1950).

Sune
        Attached Files
        sune
        Registered
        Last edited by sune; 01-10-05, 20:10.

Comment

Pedersöre parish

This reminds me that I've had a copy of this chart for a long time - but forgot I had it!!

June
          June

Comment

Working...
          X