X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the new TALKO -project database

Visit this page

You'll se two frames. The left frame contains the most used entrypoints to the material. The choices open for all, participants in the TALKO projects and other Finlanders are the predefined pedigrees (6 generations). The other choices require a password as does the links that is on the pedigrees - and subsequently are open to the TALKO -project only.

Btw. you could click this page, bookmark and use it when you jump to Finlander Forum. At the same time you have the proper links to SFHS' home page, to the Talko project etc. in the screen all the time.
    Attached Files

PASSWORD TO USE TALKO

I see my gedcom posted, now how will I receive the password so I can access my own and others.

Vern

Comment

Hi Hasse!

Now I found The Talkopage... but I dont get in there. Some here said that I find Grönroos there and I was very happy to hear that! Must I have a password from You?

I have more info from another sorce also, maybe some in here want that?

I wish You a very nice day!
      Evany

Comment

Talko

Yes, there is a need for a personal password on Talko. Passwords are given to persons that themselves contribute to the Talko database by agreeing to submit their own research to the common database. Material to the database is submitted as gedcom ANSI 5.5 to the email address stated on the Talko page.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasse View Post
          Yes, there is a need for a personal password on Talko. Passwords are given to persons that themselves contribute to the Talko database by agreeing to submit their own research to the common database. Material to the database is submitted as gedcom ANSI 5.5 to the email address stated on the Talko page.

Thank You for Your mail... Okej, I understand, and I will absolutely give the research to the database, that could maybe be interesting for others, now or later...

Wish You a nice day!

Comment

talko database

Is anyone else having problems logging in to Talko Or is it wrong for my login.

Kaarina

Comment

Talko

I think there is some problem with Talko and I have notified Hasse. He said he will take care of it.
              June

Comment

Hello,
                Is Talko up and running? I just tried to log in but can't.

Thank-you,
                Denise

Comment

It´s working ok.

http://finlander.genealogia.fi/sfhsw..._Talko_Project

Tapio

Comment

Hi Tapio,
                    O.K. the link you posted works. I kept getting that it wasn't a valid url.

I appreciate it! Thank-you,
                    Denise

Comment

Working...
                    X