X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the new gedcom TALKO -project

Visit this page

You'll see two frames. The left frame contains the contributor's entrypoints to the material, ie. their pedigree.

The choices open for all participants in the TALKO projects and other Finlanders are the predefined pedigrees (6 generations). The other choices require a password as does the links that is on the pedigrees - and subsequently are open "read-only" to the participants in TALKO -project.

The setup has changed. Only one frame, no preview of the pedigrees anymore /Hasse

Re: Where is the new gedcom TALKO -project

Originally posted by Hasse
    Visit this page

You'll see two frames.
    I see only a single frame.

The choices open for all participants in the TALKO projects and other Finlanders are the predefined pedigrees (6 generations).
    I don't find the 6 generation pedigrees - the "Preview pedigrees" item that looks like it should be link doesn't seem to be one.

Has this been changed, or do I have a technical problem?

Terry

Comment

Changes...

You're completely right!

The pages have changed after the message was written. Sorry that I haven't remembered to correct the message.

Only one frame is shown nowadays since the previews have been removed. The previews were originally made in a very cumbersome way and were always "too old" in reference to the real material in the database. This lead to my decision to remove the previews entirely.

So - your browser works ok even though you see only one frame

Hasse

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Hasse.

Now I know it's not a problem on my end.

Terry

Comment

Working...
        X