• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Calendar

I'd like to share this link:

http://www.positiivarit.fi/joulu/english/index.html

Jaska

Thank you, Jaska. How peaceful and serene the picture is. I'll have to check it daily. I love this season. Karen

Comment

Remember to keep sound switched off or volume control down
      Sylvia's Christmas Carol (at least on 1st Dec) is too beautiful to be spoiled by that annoying mechanical tone.

Jaska

Comment

Another Xmas calendar

Here is also the traditional Christmas calendar from the Research Institute for the Languages of Finland.

The Swedish version is here
        and the Finnish language version here

For traditional Christmas Carols - visit the Traditional Christmas Concert in the St. Lars Church/Pyhän Laurin Kirkko in Vanda/Vantaa Monday December 4th at 19.00!! Four choirs + sing alongs.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful, Jaska - I was tempted to click on all the days in advance, but decided to be patient instead! I cannot do it anyway it seems. No problem with the sound here - my speakers don't work).

Gwenda
          Registered
          Last edited by Gwenda; 02-12-06, 10:40.
          Gwenda

Comment

Marks Out of Ten So Far

1st Dec. = 10, 2nd Dec. = 9, 3rd Dec. = 10, 4th Dec. = 11 (Sorry, cannot count, but that is SO cute!), 5th Dec. = 5, 6th Dec. = 10 (beautifully serene), 7th Dec. 9-10-ish, 8th Dec. = 3 (Nah, sorry, only one I haven't liked so far), 9th Dec = 10 (Daughter's birthday, so I have to like that).
            Gwenda

Comment

Working...
            X