test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

I am having trouble posting so just a test.

I tried to post the info about Canadian passenger lists here but it just would not do it so I think the sfhs software just dislikes me

Then I tried to add some of the passenger list info without live urls and it would not do it for me so definitely the software here hates me but I will give it another chance with a little bit and see if I can sneak it by the vicious software
    >>>
    http://www.norwayheritage.com/arrivals.asp
    I knew from Finn migration that my father's father departed Finland 1 Apr
    1893 heading to Quebec so it was a matter of finding the Allen Line ship
    which departed Liverpool shortly afterwards.
    So,
    back to the Canadians...here is the passenger list 1865-1922 link page as
    Denise gave:

Well, maybe I just tried posting too much stuff. A conundrum for Hasse today
    granskare
    Registered
    Last edited by granskare; 16-03-07, 20:41. Reason: Hasse will have some fun deciding about the problem:)

The conundrum - Chuck's lilla gåta...

Chuck says he has problems posting large texts and challenges me to find out if this is an American or Finnish problem - or perhaps an explicit Swedish-Finn problem. Therefore I shall copy this text n number of times to generate a larger message.

If the posting now goes down the tube I guess there could be soumething in the server - if I'll see the final QED string at the end - maybe we have an American problem.

Chuck says he has problems posting large texts and challenges me to find out if this is an American or Finnish problem - or perhaps an explicit Swedish-Finn problem. Therefore I shall copy this text n number of times to generate a larger message.

Here the final word should be found: QED

Comment

This didn't work so I will try with just one line

one line - hmm, it did say I didnit have enough written so maybe this will serve

I had tried to put the whole of the Canadian stuff in and it would not work for me so I think it's a problem with Saint Urho who we all know brought rocks to Finland instead of oil.

Comment

Still unable to put the Cdn Passenger list online

My last try for the night. I do not have a clue.
        Chuck

Comment

Got it done Hasse! I got rid of two security things which John said I would not require because the dsl firewalls etc would be more than adequate so you can delete this entire thread.
          I notice we are unable to do that anymore so it will be upon you to do the job.
          My email to you about that ip addy led to John comiing up with the simple plan and I was able to use it to post my greetings into this very same messages grouping.
          Yes!
          Chuck -never wrong but often late being right

Comment

Originally posted by granskare View Post
            Got it done Hasse!
            ...Chuck -never wrong but often late being right
            Are we related by any chance??

Comment

Working...
            X