logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging in

I have had the situation for about the last month that when I log in and get the thank you for logging in message, I am directed back to the log in page. The second time log in actually works. Has this happened to anyone else?

logging in

David,

I haven't had that problem, but whenever you have any problem, just send a note to Hasse Nygård and he'll take care of it.

June
    June

Comment

Originally posted by D J Granlund View Post
      I have had the situation for about the last month that when I log in and get the thank you for logging in message, I am directed back to the log in page. The second time log in actually works. Has this happened to anyone else?
      Yes, I have heard about this situation a couple of times. I haven't figured out in which setup and situation this happens, but it has to do with the cookie and security setups if the workstation. Otherwise we would all have the same problem.

You could try to do a hard reset of the cookies in your browser by using the method shown on the FAQ page. You should also check if your browser is set up to accept cookie from both www.finlander.eget.net and finlander.eget.net

Hasse

Comment

Working...
      X