Kivioja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kivioja

One of my cousins said they were emptying her husband's father's home in Nivala and found some silver spoons inscribed "Olof Kivioja 1821". They have no idea who he was - does anyone have any suggestions? I searched google for the name, but didn't find him. There are some Kivioja births in Hiski in Ylivieska and I found an Olof born in 1804.
    June

There's an elder Olof Pehrsson Kivioja, whose marriage is recorded in Ylivieska in 1807. He seems to be born 17 Apr 1784 (CB 1800-1806) and is the uncle of the younger Olof Jakobsson Kivioja.

Jaska

Comment

Kivioja

Originally posted by June Pelo View Post
      One of my cousins said they were emptying her husband's father's home in Nivala and found some silver spoons inscribed "Olof Kivioja 1821". They have no idea who he was - does anyone have any suggestions? I searched google for the name, but didn't find him. There are some Kivioja births in Hiski in Ylivieska and I found an Olof born in 1804.
      I mistakenly said Nivala, but the old house was in Terjärv. I'll send the info. to my cousin, but guess it doesn't help her figure out why Olof's name was on the spoons. I wonder if they were a prize of some sort? I have relatives in Nivala who ran races and were awarded engraved silver spoons as prizes.
      June

Comment

Working...
      X