Direct Ancestor Birthdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Ancestor Birthdays

One of my cousins either has too much time on his hands, or else has a quick way of figuring this - he has compiled charts showing when his ancestors were born. He sent a chart showing that during March he has 23 great grandparents born between 1658 and 1844. I guess he's a nerd - by the time he was 16 years-old he had set up his own numbering system for his genealogy data. He sends me descendant charts that reach from the ceiling to the floor - I could paper my walls with them.
    June

Just checked that I could spend birthdays of three ancestors today.
    300 years FMFMMFF Sigfrid Christersson (1710-1759)
    287 years FMFMFMF Matts Mattsson (1723-1751)
    285 years FMFMFFM Maria Gabrielsdotter (1725-1792)
    Oddly enough they are all great grandparents of my FMFM.

Jaska

Comment

No birthdays here, but I could celebrate a couple of 17th century deaths!
      Best -

Ilmari Kivinen

Comment

This thread made me wonder, if there's any suitable software to easily make a list or even a calendar format output of birthdays of selected group of persons from a Gedcom file.
        I'm specially thinking of two different groups. One of the living close relatives for private use. Another of the deceased ancestors that could even put to my web page. The selection itself can be done from the genealogy program.

Jaska

Comment

birthdays

I wrote to the administrator of my genealogy program to ask if the program can be adapted, or if there is software, to create a list. Hope they'll come up with something.
          June

Comment

Working...
          X