Royal Swedish Wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Swedish Wedding

I watched the wedding direct from Swedish TV - all day. Some viewers commented they had watched it for 12 hours non-stop. I agree with them that it was the most beautiful wedding I've seen - it's a pity it wasn't carried on our TV networks. And I saw Finland's president sitting at the head table during the wedding dinner. Never saw so many kings, queens and royalty from all over Europe in one place at the same time. I hope they rerun it again somewhere sometime.
    June

There will be at least on more Royal wedding this year, this was told on the program of the Crown Princess wedding program. I Do not remember whom it concern, so please keep your eyes open. Most of the royalities in europe are in some way or another releated to each other.
    Here you can find the ancestors of Victoria
    http://roglo.eu/roglo?lang=en&m=A&i=...on&bd=0&color=

There are many common ancestors to me also, but this has to be taken with some reservenes, the history was always written by the winners and the ones in charge ...

Comment

Royal wedding

I noted that one of her great grandmothers was Queen Victoria of England. So perhaps one day there will also be a Queen Victoria of Sweden. And she is related to Karl den Store through one of his descendants.
      June

Comment

Working...
      X