I'm my my cousin 99 ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm my my cousin 99 ways

Remember the song, I'm my own grandpa - I could write one about I'm my own cousin 99 ways. I calculated that I'm related to my father 60 ways as 2nd through 11th cousin; I'm related to my mother 56 ways as 4th through 11 cousin; my mother and father were related 25 ways as 4th through 11th cousin; and I'm related to my self 99 ways as 3rd through 11 cousin. It all happens because 3 of my grandparents all descended from the Warg family and those Warg siblings married Vessi siblings back in the 1700s - and from them it's a nightmare calculating all the relationships.
    June

Those calculations look like fun...too bad I dont have any duplicate relatives that I know of (of all my lines back to the early 1700s; they are all separate people).
    ---
    Rob Williams

Comment

Cousins

My parents never knew they were related and their families didn't know each other in Finland - they came from different parishes. But after I researched back several generations all kinds of duplicate names began to appear. I wish my parents had been living when I made these discoveries.
      June

Comment

Working...
      X