relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relationships

In looking at Talko, I find that the same members names keep reoccurring with possible mutual ties to me. I know three are definitely related, but I'm wondering if there is a tie to Arne Nylund, Göran Berglund, Henrik Mangs and Verna Peltola to me? I've been looking for a common ancestor, but not knowing if they just have these names in their database or if they are truly relatives.

relationships

Karen,

I don't know enough about their family lines, but I do know you are related to Hasse Nygård, Hasse Andtbacka, Jaska, and me in many ways. You're also related to Debbie Santelli, Ilmari Kivinen, Clint Drake and Don Forsman, plus other people I know, but you don't know..
    June

Comment

relationships

Karen,

You also are related to Bert Lindvall, Christian Dahlin, Lasse Holm, Bud Johnson - so I think if you have Hyytinen, Kankkonen, Paavola, Wirkkala somewhere in your line that may be the connection.
      June

Comment

Karen,
        You are related to Verna through Hans Danielsson Kanckos (1696-1770) and Hans Larsson Borgmästars (1722-1791) plus some more distant ways through Stubb, Paalanen and Kolam. There may be more connections, as I have only some ancestors for both of you.

) Jaska

Comment

Originally posted by June Pelo View Post
          Karen,

You also are related to Bert Lindvall, Christian Dahlin, Lasse Holm, Bud Johnson - so I think if you have Hyytinen, Kankkonen, Paavola, Wirkkala somewhere in your line that may be the connection.
          Karen,

Now when we have the Calamnius meeting behind us ( www.calamnius.fi ), I'll slowly try to start to tie all those Ostrobothnia links together, Kaino, Torp, Wirkkala, Kolam and so on. I believe there are lots of releations to be uncovered

Lasse

Comment

Thanks to you all. I knew of some of the ties, but not all. I know I have ties to Torbjörn Nikus and Denise Heater, also. Bud Johnson is the closest. We are second cousins. Our grandmothers were sisters.

Comment

Working...
            X