Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your driver's license is on the Internet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your driver's license is on the Internet!

Check your Driver's License!!

I already removed mine....I suggest you all do the same.

Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!

I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!
    Thanks Homeland Security!

Go to the web site, and check it out. It's unbelievable!!!

Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves too.

Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/
    June

Interesting! If I give anyone's name, state and city, can I hide his/her info? Or does it require me to somehow identify myself? Does it list the address or any other personal info? This type of info freely available on the net is forbidden here in Finland by the privacy laws - which irritates many genealogists a lot.

Comment

Driver's license

Eeva,

It's a joke - did you look at the picture on the license? It is not possible to find information about a driver's license for anyone on the Net in the US.
      June

Comment

No, I did not check the link, obviously should have! Got me fooled there! I do not know about privacy restrictions in the States, only that when people want to put out info that would be classified here, they put in on an American or somesuch site. Well, I suppose net is a mess anyway, unbelievable what you can find there if you know where to look.

Comment

Working...
        X