Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling Seattle- Vancouver

Hallo Seattle folks.
    Have a friend planning to visit Vancouver.Is flying to Seattle.
    Whats the easiest way to travel from Seattle Airport to Vancouver, Canada. Is there railroad, busroute or does she have to fly.

christer

Vancouver

Hi Christer,
    Perhaps she can fly the Canadian airline direct to Vancouver? Or did she actually wish to visit Seattle as well?

Otherwise there are connecting flights to Vancouver BC several times a day. There is a shuttle bus from the airport to downtown Seattle, not sure if it stops at the train station (located at the southern edge of downtown) or not. However, cabs are easy to catch from any part of Seattle. There are also busses which travel several times a day from Seattle to Vancouver BC directly from the air terminal's baggage claim floor. If you can tell me the dates of her trip, I will phone the bus companies to find out their schedules. Although I'll bet you can find them on Internet when I think about it.
    Regards,
    Syrene
    Support SFHS - Building a bridge back to Finland!

Comment

to Vancouver

It's been quite a few years, but I thought I recalled a ferry or "mini" cruise line that travelled between Seattle and Vancouver.

I also think that Grayline (in addition to Greyhound) offered bus service between the two cities.
      Kevin Paavola
      Orlando Florida

Comment

Working...
      X