Luusua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luusua

Does anyone have information as to whether Britha Pekantytär Luusua 1684-14 Nov 1745 and Margaretha (Marketta) Pekantytär Luusua 1678-29 Dec 1741 were sisters? Peer Luusua and Carin Raudanjoki, Kemijärvi, are given as parents of Britha on Ancestry. I have marriage info for both and children. Just hoping to prove parentage. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Karen

At least that's the way people have entered them in Geni: https://www.geni.com/people/Pekka-Lu...00011792660520
    Differences in estimated birth year of Brita and death date for Margareta. Do the other details match?

Jaska

Comment

Jaska,
      I saw that info on Geni. Hiski has Margaretha died 29 Dec 1741 at 63 years and 6 months, calculating to 29 Jun 1678.I would imagine Marketta is Margaretha, but she doesn't match mine. She was my 6 ggm, as was Britha.
      Britha's death in 1745 at 61 would have a birth of 1684
      Thank you.
      Karen

Comment

Karen,
        Who was your Margareta's husband then? According to HisKi:
        29.12.1741 died Lars Jackola's wife Margeta
        15.6.1728 died Erich Räisäises's wife Margetha
        Jaska

Comment

Jaska,
          Margareta was married to Lars Jackola who died in 1749. I do not have another marriage for her. She died 29 Dec 1741.
          Britha was married first to Påhl Tuuliainen,died 1704 and then to Mikko Räisänen in 1707.
          I will check the info I have for Erich. I found a 31 Dec 1699 marriage for Margeta (Marketta) Pehrsdotter Luusua to Erich Hendrichsson Könöinen. Erick later lists as Räisäinen. This Margeta was sister to Britha who married Mikko in 1707.
          Karen
          Karen Norwillo
          Registered
          Last edited by Karen Norwillo; 21-12-21, 20:09.

Comment

Working...
          X