Cicilia Persdr Kaustinen from Veteli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cicilia Persdr Kaustinen from Veteli

Wondering if anyone might have any information on Cicilia Persdr Kaustinen from Veteli?

She married Mårten Henriksson Tuomala-Luomala in Veteli May 1, 1690. I don't seem to find her dates in Hiski or Caino-Torp. Hiski does show a Jöns Persson Kaustinen having children in the late 1600s so I suspect he may be her brother.

Can anyone provide details?
    Kevin Paavola
    Orlando Florida

Luomala

Kevin,

I have a Mårten Henriksson Tuomala-Luomala, b. 1633, Kaustby, d. 29 Jun 1704, married to Cecilia Larsdotter, b. 1632, Kaustby, d. 1 Nov 1688. Had 3 children:
    Matts, 1660-1745
    Karen, 1663-1739
    Henrik, 1665-1744

It's possible Mårten remarried after Cecilia died.

June
    June

Comment

2 wives named Cicilia

Hi June,
      Yes, he appears to have been married twice. I descend from one of the children from the 2nd marriage (Malin). She's the only child I have information on. So my data is pretty empty on this family.

Thanks!
      Kevin Paavola
      Orlando Florida

Comment

Malin Luomala

Kevin,

I have Malin Mårtensdotter Luomala in my data - no other info on her, but she married Johan Eriksson Räf-Jylhä-Paavola (no other info.) and they had a daughter Carin, b. 1696. Are these your relatives?

June
        June

Comment

Malin

Yes, these are the same people. I descend from Malin's daughter, Carin. I don't have any dates or anything for Malin or her husband, Johan Eriksson Räf-Jylhä-Paavola, except for their marriage. Spent some time searching the web but so far, no luck.
          Kevin Paavola
          Orlando Florida

Comment

New connection found

Hi June,
            I was double checking some of my data and just learned that I also descend from Mårten Henriksson Tuomala-Luomala's daughter, Karen, from his 1st marriage to Cecelia Larsdr! My descendant tree view from this man is really large.
            Kevin Paavola
            Orlando Florida

Comment

Update on family

Well, after some additional careful checking, I seem to have uncovered a discrepancy in this data. Malin couldn't have been a child of the 2nd marriage (1690) as she was married herself in 1695. Still don't have dates for Malin or her husband but I suspect she's the child from the 1st marriage. There's one child, first name unknown, who was born about 1674. That would make her about 19 when she married if in fact it is her.

Oh well, I'll keep searching....
              Kevin Paavola
              Orlando Florida

Comment

Working...
              X