Pulkkis/Wefvar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulkkis/Wefvar

I'm stuck trying to find something about the parents of Brita Johanna Andersdotter Pulkkis, b. 14 Mar 1869 in Karleby to Anders Andersson Pulkkis, b. 1839, and Brita Carlsdotter Wefvar, b. 1842. I don't find either of the parents in HisKi so I wonder if I have the correct parents? If anyone has data on her parents, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks.

June
    June

Börje Vestö has Brita Johanna Pelo Pulkkis as daughter to Anders Andersson Pulkkis b. 1839 in Karleby and Brita Karlsdr Wefvar b. 1842 in Karleby.

Hasse A

Comment

Pulkkis/Wefvar

Thanks, Hasse. I also have that information, but there is no record of Anders Andersson Pulkkis, b. 1839 in Karleby, or of Brita Karlsdotter Wefvar, b. 1842 in Karleby. I went through HisKi and also through the Längd över Födda och Döpta i Karleby and didn't find any birth record for Anders or Brita. I couldn't find any marriage record for them either, so there's a problem somewhere, but I haven't figured out what it is. I'll have to keep digging.

June
      June

Comment

I found Anders Andersson Pulkkis and Brita Carlsdr Wefvar married 21-06-1866 in Karleby.

Hope it helps.

Hasse

Comment

Pulkkis/Wefvar

Hasse,

At least we know they married in Karleby and they used the names Pulkkis and Wefvar. Probably those weren't their family names when they were born. I noticed that both Wefvar and Pulkkis names can be found in Linusperå. I'll keep searching and maybe I'll find a clue.

Thanks for your help.

June
          June

Comment

Pulkkis/Wefvar

As a follow-up to my search, Håkan Björkström found some data for me that put me on the right track for these families.. Thanks again, Håkan.

June
            June

Comment

Working...
            X