Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolf

Thanks for your reply, Henrik.

You may be interested to know that Rolf wrote a column about some of his life and his family in the May 1994 edition of The Leading Star. I would be happy to send you a copy of this via snail mail, if you are interested.

I should also add that Rolf mentioned, in a letter to me dated August 1998, that he had published a genealogical book abut his maternal grandparents and their ancestors, and, at that time, hoped to publish another one about his paternal grandparents.

He also mentioned at that time he had relatives in Ironwood, Michigan, but did not say if they were maternal or paternal relatives.

Karen

Rolf

Hi Karen,
    Rolf's genealogies sound like they would be good additions to the genealogy archive at the Society. Do you think he would be interested?
    Syrene
    Support SFHS - Building a bridge back to Finland!

Comment

Rolf

Hi Syrene,

I don't know, but I'll see what I can find out. I have a cousin who used to work in the same office as Rolf, prior to his retirement in the early 1980s. She didn't know anything about the "dancing" automobile, but she may know something about his genealogical book(s), and how the SFHS might get a copy. Rolf was an avid genealogist, so I would guess he'd be willing to share.

Will let you know if I hear anything...

Karen

Comment

Working...
      X